SqlServer and Oracle on the Same NT Box

From: Sherman, Edward <shermanej_at_eccic.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:24:32 -0800

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 11:18 AM To: Sherman, Edward

I probably should have mentioned the laptop has 1GHz processor and 512 MB ram. Single hard drive. Some i/o contention but not too bad. Also I'm not using network connections and local apps connecting to local SqlServer on the laptop kick the company NT server's butt.

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Sherman, Edward
  INET: shermanej_at_eccic.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 10:24:32 CST