RE: ORA-2289 - anyone?

From: Sherman, Edward <shermanej_at_eccic.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:39:31 -0800

>From SQL*PLUS:

select sequence_name from dba_sequences;

Do the sequence names tt1462788_work_item_srl, tt1462788_tmp_asn_ship_srl, etc. show up in the list?

Log in to SQL*PLUS using the same account that the biora8x.cpp app uses to run SQL statements.
Are you able to create and drop sequences using that account? Are you able to drop and recreate the tt1462788_work_item_srl sequence from that account in SQL*PLUS?

Author: Saira Somani
  INET: saira_somani_at_yahoo.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Saira Somani

Author: Sherman, Edward
  INET: shermanej_at_eccic.com