RE: Re[2]: Americas Cup

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:14:56 -0800

No, I haven't seen that video, but I imagine that the problem would be to slow the plane sufficiently to have at least a second to aim. There is a plane moving with a speed of 900MP/H and it has to hit a boat with a speed of 20 MP/H. How much time will the pilot have for aiming? MiG-25 is not a dive bomber.
Coast guard, on the other hand, is using boats to catch boats and then .50cal
becomes a killer.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com