RE: Anyone storing their documents in the database with

From: Arn Klammer <Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:53:42 -0800

Robert,

Does this mean you're using it? If so, could you describe your use, and any caveats?

>>> robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com 21/1/2003 15:28:47 >>> This message has been scanned by MAILSweeper.

Workspace management - cool feature!

RF

Author: Arn Klammer
  INET: Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Arn Klammer
  INET: Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au

Author: Robert Freeman
  INET: robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com

Author: Arn Klammer
  INET: Arn.Klammer_at_austrac.gov.au

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 00:53:42 CST