RE: 100% CPU utilization, urgent

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:49:35 -0800

Thanks Rick. I knew there was something missing here. And if I'm not mistaken, it's my brain. I'll dig into it and see what I can learn with the brain cells I have left.

Have a great afternoon.

Lisa

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 20 2003 - 10:49:35 CST