Re: Database Verification

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:04:07 -0800

And in the extreme end of the spectrum, you might want to learn about block dumps in order to be prepared for the day when you have a corrupted block. The block dumps can show people - who know what they're looking for, ie have prepared - a lot of useful information. Might be a valuable piece of documentation for an iTAR, too.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk