1998 UK Oracle Users Group conference papers

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:28:45 -0800

Hopefully this should be the last of these requests.

I am looking for anyone with program materials or whitepapers, especially the CD ROM from the 1998 UK Oracle Users Group conference. I am searching for a paper called "An artistic look at tuning very large Oracle8 databases" by Meghraj Thakkar.

If you have any such materials that you would be willng to share, please contact me off the list.

jwilton_at_speakeasy.net

Thanks,
--

Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton

Author: Jeremiah Wilton
  INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 17 2003 - 17:28:45 CST