FW: Error During Oracle Export Bkup

From: Michael Kline <mkline1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:13:59 -0800

We got this error on a BLOB.. The database was rebuilt and it went away and everyone breathed a sigh of relief figuring it was a glitch...

Everything works just fine as far as we can tell by the application, but it's back. We got it before we bounced the database and just after it was brought back up again.

Database is:
Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7.2.0 - Production With the Partitioning option

I found one hit that was a "maybe" but doesn't necessarily seem to be the case at Note: 162345.1. The tablespace has tons of storage.

There are not too many errors that can be found with a "" rollback segment name though.

They seem large enough, but is there a chance I need one kickbutt rollback or 2-x to export this thing?

Just 3 days ago it run just fine...
. . exporting table INBOX 88 rows exported
. . exporting table INCBLOB 191138 rows exported
. . exporting table INDEXTERMS 601879 rows exported

Maks.

Author: Michael Kline
  INET: mkline1_at_comcast.net