RE: [Q] SMON take too much time to clean up?

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:51:58 -0800

If your temp tablespace is set up as temporary, you don't want to 'clean it up'. The point of a temp tablespace is to reuse existing, but inactive, blocks in the sort segment.

Author: dist cash
  INET: mccdba_at_hotmail.com

  INET: Surendra.Tirumala_at_mail.state.ky.us

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:51:58 CST