RE: one datafile lost.

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:45:14 -0800

Hi Big Planet,

They db files are not consistence you can apply the changes with archived redo log since.

How you recover your database is depend on how you backup your database.

For example you can use old "redundancy set" + latest exported dump file

Sinardy

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 12:45:14 CST