RE: Comparing between two tables

From: <Trevor.Williams_at_rac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:13:39 -0800

David
You might want to look at
select *
from t1
minus
select *
from t2
/

Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2003 9:04 am
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Is it a way to compare two tables to see the differences? We have problem with our database, someone input new data into database that causes problem, we want to find and remove those entries from that table.

Thanks,
David

Author: Nguyen, David M
  INET: david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com

Disclaimer.

This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated.

You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.

This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.

  INET: Trevor.Williams_at_rac.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 00:13:39 CST