RE: Database/system Crashing

From: Webber Valerie H <Valerie.H.Webber_at_irs.gov>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:39:04 -0800

I'm not sure about savecore but I do know that the disks are internal. No SAN... They're about to yank SUN's chain because they are trying to resolve this remotely and its taking too long. Hopefully we'll have something solid from SUN next week. I am going to check out this SUN patch. Thanks for sending!

Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: slee_at_dollar.com

<http://www.fatcity.com>

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Webber Valerie H INET: Valerie.H.Webber_at_irs.gov Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services