OEM 9.2: breaks in reports

From: Kaing, Leng <Leng.Kaing_at_team.telstra.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:59:47 -0800

Hello again,

Does anyone know how to add breaks in a SQL output for OEM reports? ie. the SQL for "table from SELECT statement" What I need is something similar to this in SQL*Plus:

break on owner on table_name

Or even just a blank line between each break. Is this possible? How do I go about doing it? The query I've got is something along this line:

select c.owner, c.table_name, c.constraint_name, c2.column_name,c.constraint_type, c.search_condition from dba_constraints c, dba_cons_columns c2,dba_tab_columns t where c.owner not in ('SYS',
'SYSTEM','OUTLN','DBSNMP','OPS$ORACLE','ORDSYS','PERFSTAT')

and c.table_name = c2.table_name
and c.constraint_name = c2.constraint_name
and c.owner = c2.owner
and t.owner = c2.owner
and t.table_name = c2.table_name
and t.column_name = c2.column_name

-- check constraints

and ( (t.nullable != 'N' and c.constraint_type = 'C')
-- non-check constraints

or (c.constraint_type != 'C')
)
and c.owner = t.owner
and c.table_name = t.table_name
order by 1,2,3,4,c2.position
/

TIA, Leng.

Leng Kaing
Email: leng.kaing_at_team.telstra.com
Phone: +61-417-371-348

Author: Kaing, Leng
  INET: Leng.Kaing_at_team.telstra.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:59:47 CST