RE: encrypted user/passwd connection

From: <Rajesh.Rao_at_jpmchase.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:33:55 -0800

http://documents.iss.net/literature/DatabaseScanner/reports/oracle/OraPolicy.pdf

                    Sony kristanto
                    <Sony_at_polyfinca        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    nggih.com>             cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     RE: encrypted user/passwd connection
                    root_at_fatcity.co

                    January 13,
                    2003 11:24 PM
                    Please respond
                    to ORACLE-L

           BTW rajesh, where can I find 'ORA_ENCRYPT_LOGIN variable and
           DBLINK_ENCRYPT_LOGIN parameter (for retried attempts across
database
link)' ? Pls respond ...

Oracle

Author: Sony kristanto