RE: 8.1.6: possible to set role in db's logon trigger?

From: Pardee, Roy E <roy.e.pardee_at_lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:24:16 -0800

Woah--free code! A thousand thanks--this looks really close to what I'd like to do. If I can wrestle some extra privs on our test db I'll report back as to whether I was able to get this going on 8.1.6.

Thanks also to Lisa & Thomas for responding.

Cheers,

-Roy

Roy Pardee
Programmer/Analyst
SWFPAC Lockheed Martin IT
Extension 8487
Author: Pardee, Roy E
  INET: roy.e.pardee_at_lmco.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 12:24:16 CST