Re: BCHR Tuning

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:43:38 -0800

The real Steve is sitting about 42 centimeters from me talking to his family in Australia. And I think the flight from Sydney took about 2000 hours, so it cannot possibly be him mentioned in the article by Rich.

Thanks for pointing this out, Kerti. Suddenly it all makes sense. There are at least two SA's in the world.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk