Re: BCHR Tuning

From: Vladimir Begun <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:53:45 -0800

1997, in Vejle, I had an interesting meeting with Bjørn Engsig about Sybase->Oracle migration. Denmark... small Great country. Nice, kind and friendly people who work diligently in peaceful atmosphere -- I love it.

Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: -- Author: Vladimir Begun INET: Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).