RE: BCHR Tuning

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_Verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:03:39 -0800

Undskyld!
But you assumed that the Steve Adams mentioned at the bottom of that article is the one you know ;))

They should have mentioned Steve's Web site. They did not miss tusc and ioug URLs. Ummm..... wonder why not ;) ;)

I say poor Copy Editing on part of the publishers.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_Verizon.com