Re: STRANGE

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:24:06 -0800

It is indeed easy to look up these things yourself. It's much, much harder to find out about women yourself. For my part - I turn 42 this year, of course, and have therefor found the answer - I learned a lot from reading the book "Why men don't answer and women can't read maps" or whatever it's called by Allan & Barbara Pease. I even understand my 13-year old daughter Christine now. And she's beginning (slowly, ever so slowly) to understand me.

However, even though Christine is used to me having fun with databases and despite having personal friends called Cary, Jonathan and what have you - she's not the slightest interested in computers or databases. Beats me.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk