RE: Some of you may find this useful

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:10:43 -0800

Not bad at all ..... but now I get to ask if there is a way to improve it ...

When running the query below, the following was returned :

INSERT INTO TEMP_TABLE (
FIELD_1, FIELD_2, FIELD3 ) VALUES (
:b1,:b2,:b3 )

What I would like to know is is there any way thru Oracle to obtain the values for the bind variables that the query is using ??

Kevin

Author: Stephane Faroul
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 10 2003 - 11:10:43 CST