RE: fnd_global user_id

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:19:25 -0800

This package is auth current user. You will need to either run this as APPS or place an auth definer package around it.

Off to get my first pot of coffee...

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs. -- Kernighan

                      Sony_at_polyfincangg
                      ih.com                   To:       ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      root_at_fatcity.com         Subject:  RE: fnd_global user_id

                      01/09/2003 06:08
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L