Re: Tru64 Direct I/O

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:44:08 -0800

I have been running 8.1.7.2 on Tru64 5.1 on a "SAN". However, the Database Server and the Application Server [Apps R11] are the only servers on the "SAN" {and that's why I say "SAN" in "quotes" !}

I had set _tru64_directio_disabled=TRUE in my database in June 2002 [after having upgraded from 8.0.5 in February 2002] and haven't had any database problems.

Hematn

Hemant K Chitale
My web site page is : http://hkchital.tripod.com

Author: Hemant K Chitale