RE: v$sgastat question

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:19:12 -0800

Guang - If you're not familiar with it, go to http://www.hotsos.com/ and get Mogens Norgaard's paper, Introducing the V$ Wait Interface. Where is the database spending it's time? What's the bottleneck?

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:31:59 -0600

Guang - What is your objective? What would you define as an improvement?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Guang Mei
  INET: zlmei_at_hotmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 14:19:12 CST