Re: Re_ Performance Issue on 817 !!!

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:06:25 -0800

Jared

"Jackson Dumas" <tjaros_at_webmail.co.za>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 01/09/2003 12:03 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re_ Performance Issue on 817 !!!

Jared

The O/S was upgraded to Win2000. It was not reinstalled, I mean disk was not formatted, this was done a fly from WinNT TO Win2k. Please tell me more about the problem with upgrading this as I don't know much about O/S issues. It's only one application out of 5 that is having this problem.

<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.co

Author: Jackson Dumas
  INET: tjaros_at_webmail.co.za

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com