RE: Orawomen

From: Brian Dunbar <Brian.Dunbar_at_Plexus.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:39:16 -0800

"manual"?? Details?

 -----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:04 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

The public education is so pathetic... I took the mannual produced by US scientists I guess commissioned by the Senate (or something like that) and used it to teach my daughter to read grade 3 level a 4 years old in 4 months spending only 20 minutes a day with here.. very easy to do. Will the schools use this manual? My daughter in grade 2 or 3 rated better than 97% of her peers in the US at that age level. My brother did the same with his daughter and gave her some computer game to teach reading.. and she is even better off.. I mentored kids who had trouble in math and physics for 10 years...
and the same problem every time...smart kids with mental blocks developed by the school system. I can't talk about it.. its so pathetic.
Brian

Author: Brian Dunbar
  INET: Brian.Dunbar_at_Plexus.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 10:39:16 CST