RE: RE : RMAN Repository

From: Brian McGraw <brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:35:47 -0800

I hadn't heard that the repository was going away.

I did hear, however, at the IOUG meeting last year, that the reporting mechanisms were going to be significantly enhanced, putting it on par with the repository-based reporting. That came directly from one of the Oracle RMAN strategists, if I recall correctly.

Brian

| Brian McGraw /* DBA */ Infinity Insurance | | mailto:Brian.McGraw_at_Infinity-Insurance.com |

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com

Author: Brian McGraw
  INET: brian.mcgraw_at_infinity-insurance.com