RE: Create Mat View uses DEFAULT TABLESPACE for temp segments?

From: Thomas Jeff <ThomasJe_at_tce.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 05:43:46 -0800

<sigh> It's always fun to come out looking a bit dumb in front of such a prestigious group.

Thanks Jared.

My problem turned out to be the placement of the BUILD clause. Yes, BUILD IMMEDIATE is the default, but my personal preference is to display all default parameters within reason within all DDL.

Author: Jonathan Lewis
  INET: jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Thomas Jeff