RE: RMAN on NT

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 05:08:39 -0800

Ron,

I am using Rman on NT and it works just fine. We are using it with EDM media manager, writing to external tape units. Everything works as expected. Kinda slow at times, but my gut feeling is that this is network/tape unit contention.

Backup, restore and validations are all being run. I am using it on release 8.1.7.2

hope this helps.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 07:08:39 CST