Re: Metalink and HTML (GRRRRR!)

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:02:47 -0800

Rich,

While the page is indeed butt ugly, I'll have to say that it's just as ugly in IE as it is in Opera (my browser of choice -- life is too short to wait on IE). It looks like no body even looked at it in a browser.

-rje

PS Life is also to short to wait on the bloated HTML generated by MS Word or even Front Page....

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 17:02:47 CST