FW: test this email ad

From: Dessources Paul <dpaul_at_pinnacle-data.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:06:56 -0800

 Guys and Gays
I just started working for this company and they have a really cool DBA appliance. It for up my time to do other DBA stuff.

Paul

OCP      Monitors database health, performance, host, space, audit, response, stand-by and security events including BSTAT/ESTAT and STATSPACK. For a FREE TRIAL:

      Contact's Name
      Email Address
      This information will only be used for contacting you about this
product by Pinnacle Data.

     DBA-in-a-Box warns you of hundreds of database issues before they become a problem; protecting your assets.

     Customized filtering of events and threshold settings.
     No Software is installed on your system.
     Free Hardware, setup and upgrades.
     You and your DBA's can focus more on other critical business
operations.
     DBA-in-a-Box sends alerts to your e-mail, PDA, cell phone, and pager.
     DBA-in-a-Box costs $1.75 per hour, User defines times of operation.
      For more information:
      Click here for our product brochure (pdf)
      or
      Visit our website

> INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com

> the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com

 *. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

Author: Dessources Paul