Re: Orawomen

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:44:14 -0800

Same from me...I just get so tired of explaining that subtle discrimination is just as bad, if not worse than overt discrimination. If people put the same importance on the looks of men I wonder if Steven Hawkins would be taken seriously, or Einstein (a bad hair life).

How many references did we have to listen to about Madelain Albrights looks, or Janet Reno's. Do we hear about Ashcroft's looks, or butt, or whatever? Or Koko's? Or Cheney's? We hear about their opinions, ideas, policies...but not their looks.

Ruth

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us