RE: Create Mat View uses DEFAULT TABLESPACE for temp segments?

From: Thomas Jeff <ThomasJe_at_tce.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:35:21 -0800

Yes, but these operations should be using the TARGET tablespace, and not the DEFAULT
tablespace to create the TEMP segments, correct? I know when I rebuild indexes
at least, that's the case.

Author: Thomas Jeff
  INET: ThomasJe_at_tce.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 11:35:21 CST