RE: FW: IOUG-A

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 05:39:14 -0800

You might check with Gaja to get "Buffer Ca$h Hit Ratio" displayed in the tool he is working on..... Oracle can always issue a "bug fix" to whoever complains... ;)

Author: Jonathan Lewis

  INET:  jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051  http://www.fatcity.com

San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting

services

to:  ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is strictly confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may also contain proprietary, price sensitive, or legally privileged information. Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, use, or copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete this communication, and destroy all copies. Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all liability and will accept no responsibility for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: April Wells INET: awells_at_csedge.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L
also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Deshpande, Kirti INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L