RE: email out of oracle

From: Leonard, George <george.leonard_at_farnell.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 00:53:42 -0800

Hi all

Ok all indications are that I need the JAVA modules installed.

Client does not like the idea of installing the java modules now on a live system,

So will be doing this using Unix shell scripting.

Thx for the help, will try all out on the sand box server for myself and then ensure all is ready for future machines.

George

George Leonard
Oracle Database Administrator
Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd
(Reg. No. 1987/006597/07)
Cell: (+27) 82 655 2466
Tel: (+27 11) 575 0573
Fax: (+27 11) 576 0573
E-mail:george.leonard_at_za.didata.com
Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com

Author: Leonard, George
  INET: george.leonard_at_farnell.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 08 2003 - 02:53:42 CST