Exam Cram is back

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:08:58 -0800

For those of you that enjoyed Exam Cram, I received the following newsletter and thought I would pass it along.

Dear Exam Cram member,

We're back, and better than ever! The Exam Cram site you used to know and love is now Exam Cram 2 (http://www.examcram2.com), produced by a joint effort between InformIT (http://www.informit.com) and Que Certification.

::: YOUR EXAM CRAM 2 NEWSLETTERS :::
Exam Cram members with subscriptions to the original "Question of the Day" newsletters will begin receiving them again this month. (Please note that we've had to retire some of the older exams and will not be sending newsletters supporting those exams.)

If you don't want to automatically continue your subscription to these newsletters, please click the following link:

http://www.informit.com/u.asp?e=dwilliams@lifetouch.com

::: EXAM CRAM 2 FREE PRACTICE EXAMS :::
The new Exam Cram 2 (http://www.examcram2.com) site is your source for online practice exams, offering free practice tests on a wide variety of exam topics with new, highquality  questions.

Over 15 new practice exams will be added to the site in the next few weeks, so check back often.

::: INFORMIT CERTIFICATION CENTER :::
Ed Tittel, creator of the original Exam Cram book series, returns as the Exam Cram 2 series editor and will become the resident Certification Expert on InformIT. Visit the Certification Center for articles and discussion on certification topics. Check it out:

http://www.informit.com/link.asp?link=certcntr

::: EXAM CRAM 2 BOOKS :::
The new Exam Cram 2 book series will continue to provide the same focused, relevant, and timely coverage of key certification exam topics, concepts, and study strategies. Each book is extensively reviewed by industry experts and holds the CramSession seal of approval. See the books here:

http://www.informit.com/link.asp?link=ec2books

We look forward to serving you at the new Exam Cram 2!

Sincerely,

The Exam Cram 2 Team
Exam Cram 2 - the Smartest Way To Get Certified(TM)!

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM