RE: 9iRAC on SAN ?

From: Burke, William F (Bill) <wbburke_at_avaya.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 06:33:48 -0800

The 9iRAC interconnect which comes with the product is specific to the hardware platform and manages the connectivity failover in concert with the cluster software.

Regards,

Bill Burke
"The Kinder and Gentler DBA"
IOUG University Master Class Faculty 2001 & 2002 "iDBA Management, Infrastructure and HA" www.OracleGuru.com
www.KBMotorsports.biz

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Burke, William F (Bill)
  INET: wbburke_at_avaya.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 07 2003 - 08:33:48 CST