Re: ORA-00600: [2662]

From: Peter Gram <peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 00:23:41 -0800

Mogens I do agree that this ora-600 [2662] is in the code that handle SCN numbers, since SCN handling is used
many places in the code the stack trace that show which path throw the code you took is necessary if there
is no hits on metalink fits the problem ;-)

--
Peter Gram, Miracle A/S
Phone : +45 2527 7107, Fax : +45 4466 8856

Content-Type: text/plain; name="ReadMe.txt"; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The previous attachment was filtered out by the ListGuru mailing software at fatcity.com because binary attachments are not appropriate for mailing lists. If you want a copy of the attachment which was removed, contact the sender directly and ask for it to be sent to you by private E-mail. This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification. --------------ms020207040900090708010008-- -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Peter Gram INET: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

  • application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s