RE: audit user activities

From: Burke, William F (Bill) <wbburke_at_avaya.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:59:43 -0800

Audrey,

Are these direct connections or coming through JVM or some other middle tier server where the userid cannot be discerned.

You can use the audit statement for SQL statements to look at any of the following:

specific SQL statements
only system priv statements
any statement issued by a particular user any statement of the same type issued during a particular session you can also extend this to audit only those statements which succeed for only those which fail.

HTH Regards,

Bill Burke
"The Kinder and Gentler DBA"
www.OracleGuru.com