RE: Statspack Viewer

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 05:18:36 -0800

It works very nice and it also seems that Alexey is genuinely interested in making this product better. He usually gets back less than 12 hours (so far) for all my emails. ..

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Shaleen
  INET: shgarg_orafaq_at_hotmail.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).