RE: top waits

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:43:54 -0800

Or it's time spent dealing with Oracle's Context/Intermedia/Text indexes. And if that's the case, there's nothing that can be done to reduce it according to Oracle Support. See the other thread you (Seema) started on the same subject.

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com