RE: Which side of the road?

From: Whittle Jerome Contr NCI <Jerome.Whittle_at_scott.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 07:03:48 -0800

Mike,

Thanks for the link. I lived in England for 4 years so I have driven on both sides of the road including a LHD vehicle in the UK. Also my old BL Princess had a manual transmission so I can now shift with either hand.

The first day I drove in the UK it snowed. It was very early in the morning and no other cars were on the road. I pulled up to a 5 way traffic circle and just sat there befuddled for a long, long time.

Cheers,

Jerry Whittle
ASIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.