Re: ORA-1410 Silliness

From: Vladimir Begun <Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:51:19 -0800

Jamadagni, Rajendra wrote:
> Oracle doesn't, has never been able to pinpoint exact line number (in

Can you please prove it? Do not you think that this statement contradicts to the sql query you provided below. :) There is quite some difference with GUI which pulls/[s]pools PL/SQL code out and PL/SQL engine. There can be some bugs, for sure, but there are no bugs in PL/SQL (read ADA) concepts of line numbers handling.

--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and

Author: Vladimir Begun
  INET: Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com