RE: Automatic backup on Oracle 9i -- For Jared

From: Witold Iwaniec <wiwaniec_at_novalistech.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:05:08 -0800

It reminds me the text I have read few years ago, maybe even posted to this list:

http://www.ahajokes.com/eng011.html

BTW Personally I am on the "philosophical" side - use common abbreviations like BTW, ROTFL, etc but don't like the U, 4U, etc. But who knows what the future brings, especially with younger generation. I read few months ago that the Bible had been translated to use the abbreviations to make it more attractive to teenagers ;-)

Witold

Author: mkb
  INET: mkb125_at_yahoo.com

Author: Witold Iwaniec