RE: Automatic backup on Oracle 9i -- For Jared

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:30:18 -0800

Raj - I go through episodes where I get pretty frustrated with the cryptic language, but then I take a deep breath and remember that for some people English isn't their first language. Also, I think text messages on cell phones are changing the way many people deal with English.

    I also get irritated with people who won't post their names. It is hard to reply to an anonymous person. But then I recall that I previously worked for a company that wouldn't let me post to newsgroups. It would be easier if people would pick a nom de plume that was more human, like "Joe Smith".

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com <mailto:dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com>

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 02 2003 - 09:30:18 CST