RE: doubt

From: Grant Allen <grant_at_towersoft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:20:27 -0800

Excuse the heresy for answering an SS question on this list.

Jai, you can fight with the INFORMATION_SCHEMA views, or use sp_help to see all the objects for all users (not just tables). If you looking for just tables, and only for a given user, use

select o.name
from sysobjects o, sysusers u where
o.uid = u.uid
and o.xtype = 'U'
and u.name = 'yourusernamehere'

(obviously change the yourusernamehere bit to the username desired). You
might want to try the usenet comp.databases.ms-sqlserver group for more info.

Ciao
Fuzzy

(yech ... I'm sorry, the MS brainwashing must be stronger than I thought ...
I have this irresistible urge to clap my hands and sway back and forth with a moronic grin on my face after thinking of SQL Server. Can anyone suggest a therapist? :-) :-) :-) ).

Author: Grant Allen
  INET: grant_at_towersoft.co.uk