RE: ORA-1410 Silliness

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 05:18:49 -0800

Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply.
I have tested the cursor. It does not include any bind variables. There are no "broken rowids", as all objects passed analyze ... validate structure cascade.
I also tested the scenario you describe in your code below. The code does break with that error, however there are no inline views in my code.

Lisa

Author: Vladimir Begun
  INET: Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com

Author: Koivu, Lisa