Re: Automatic backup on Oracle 9i

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:43:37 -0800

MetaLink is Oracle's support site.

metalink.oracle.com

No, I don't think your explanation is complicated, I just don't use OEM.

I fired it up to take a look, but the backup portion requires the OEM repository to be setup, so I didn't learn anything.

Yes, I *do* make backups, but use RMAN directly with Veritas NetBackup.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com