Re: Re:RE: Deadlock

From: Shaleen <shgarg_orafaq_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:48:48 -0800

Yes it is 9013. This is not an array based update. As per the trace file same statement is being executed by both sessions. I can directly send you the trace file if there is a need.

There are triggers on the tables, I'll look into parent table activity. But there are indexes on all foreign keys except one which corresponds to a static master table containing PO TYPES. That table is not being updated.

How can I dig deeper into this issue.

Thanks
Shaleen
Author: Shaleen