RE: compile errors

From: Ehresmann, David <David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:39:36 -0800

Yes, I read that off of metalink. I granted "execute any procedure" to the user. And still got the same error. Do I still need a direct grant off of that package?

thanks.

Author: Ehresmann, David
  INET: David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Ehresmann, David
  INET: David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 26 2002 - 16:39:36 CST