Fwd: RE: 9i / 9iRAC : Segment_Space_Management AUTO, with LOB

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:43:36 -0800

Ian,
Could you explain how ASSM could be detrimental in a single instance environment ?

Vivek,
Could you provide details on the issues [BugNos, description of the problem, your findings]
you had with ASSM in 9iRAC ?

Hemant
At 07:09 AM 19-12-02 -0800, you wrote:

As part of a RAC benchmark with 9.2 we had faced severe LOCKING
on setting segment space management AUTO & had to REMOVE it

HTH